Dear visitors, we warmly welcome you to visit the museum. The museum operate according to Green Pass guidelines.
We are prepared to look after the health of our visitors and staff, but we cannot do that without your help. Please help us look after your health and continue providing a safe space for all.
- Tickets to the museum may be purchased in advance, online only, by credit card (no cash purchases). Tickets cannot be purchased on site. Children under 5 may enter the museum free of charge, but one ticket must be purchased per child for a fee of 0 NIS.
- Entry to the museum will be at intervals of 15 minutes to regulate the number of visitors in the museum at all times. Please come to the museum at the time printed on your ticket.
- Important! We cannot guarantee entry to late arrivals. The last entry to the museum will be two hours before closing time.
- For the health of our staff and visitors, masks must be worn at all times during your visit.
- According to the Green Pass guidelines, one of the following options must be presented on entry to the museum for age 3 and over (as published by the Ministry of Health on 15.8.2021):
Negative COVID-19 test result;
Children below the age of 3 are exempt.
The following types of tests can be presented:
PCR tests are valid for 72 hours; rapid (antigen) tests are valid for 24 hours.
Children aged 3-12 and those who cannot be vaccinated may undergo a PCR test at their health clinic (kupat cholim) or at Home Front Command COVID-19 testing sites, free of charge. Details on the Ichilov Well rapid testing stations here (Hebrew).
- Alcogel sanitization stations have been installed throughout the museum for your use. We routinely clean and sanitize the public areas of the museum several times a day.
For the health of our staff and visitors, the museum reserves the right to deny entry to visitors who do not follow these rules.
Click here for tickets