Dear visitors, we look forward to hosting you once again!
Here at the Steinhardt Museum of Natural History, we are ready to protect the health of our visitors and employees, but we cannot do this without your help. Please help us to protect your health.
- The purchase of tickets to the museum will be possible online by credit card only (no cash sales). Advanced tickets purchase is available. Tickets cannot be purchased on site. Entry to the museum is at 15-minute intervals to regulate the number of people present in the museum at all times. Please arrive at the museum at the time printed on your ticket. We cannot guarantee entry if you arrive at a different time. The last entry to the museum will be two hours prior to closing time.
- When purchasing tickets on the website you will be asked to sign a health declaration and agreement with the code of conduct during the COVID-19 period.
- Before arriving at the museum, please make sure you do not have a fever or respiratory symptoms. If you spent time with a COVID-19 patient in the last two weeks, please avoid coming. Requests for changes to the visiting time can be sent by email to SMNH@tauex.tau.ac.il. Our customer service is gradually returning to full operation.
- For your own health and the health of the museum employees, please wear a mask during your entire visit.
- At the entrance to the museum, your temperature will be measured with an electronic thermometer. Entry will not be permitted to anyone with a body temperature over 38°C.
- Please make sure to keep a distance of 2 meters from other visitors. This distance protects all of us. Please heed the instructions of the museum staff and pay attention to the markings around the museum in order to keep your distance and prevent crowding or queues.
- You are recommended to bring your own water and avoid using water fountains in the museum.
- Please note: there are designated rest areas in the museum. Eating is not permitted in the museum.
- Alcogel sanitation stations have been installed around the museum for your use. We make sure to clean and sanitize the public areas of the museum several times a day.
To protect the health of our visitors and employees, we reserve the right to prohibit entry to visitors who do not follow these rules.
For tickets click here